Ericsson Customer Operations Manager in WPI Jakarta, Indonesia
Customer Operations Manager
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As Customer Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage planning, execution until cash collection of several projects.
- Participate and actively drive the service portion of RFP’s that the company receives. Taking the lead role from an operations point of view for the related RFP.
- Pre-sales support until end of contract (including support), regardless of the type of delivery (supply, rollout, systems integration, services, training, customer-support, etc.) and includes resource planning and management, project governance, handling customer escalations, follow-ups and communications and change control management.
- Manage the Setup of the financial structure for Ericsson services projects to manage cost control, invoicing and cash collection.
- Fully responsible to manage maintenance contract.
- Leading and managing all new network launches.
- Manage SW Operations and Emergency Service Center functionally with the lead SDM related to the account.
- Responsible for all financial reporting related to the account to Head of Operations and financial management.
- Responsible to hold the budget allocation and check and control the usage of the services budget.
- Responsible to keep each services project margin under control and set up governance to keep track of the financials of the services part.
- Facing the customers operations and delivery execution level.
- Responsible to track customer satisfaction index and plan activities to improve it.
- Create and manage the service governance internally and towards to customer.
- Single interface towards customer for all project and services related issues.
As our ideal Customer Operations Manager candidate, you must have:
- The holder of COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and /or Operations.
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Indonesia (ID) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Indonesia (ID)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Indonesia (ID), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
This position is located in Indonesia (ID) || DKI Jakarta || WPI Jakarta.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || DKI Jakarta || WPI Jakarta || Consulting&SysInt;