J&J Family of Companies Marketing Manager EMEA Ethicon Biosurgery in Wokingham, United Kingdom
Ethicon Biosurgery EMEA Marketing Manager
Location: Flexible (EMEA)
Direct reports: 0
Responsible for EMEA Platform Marketing Strategies. Coordinates processes related to business planning, marketing planning, portfolio management and development, market research, business performance tracking including P&L monitoring, product launch execution and multichannel marketing. Direct contribution to the development of Platform strategies and tactics.
· Importance of influence management in complex environment, multi-country and multi-business environment to drive Innovation in the Platform Portfolio
· Lead and execute all the critical new product introductions in the EMEA Platform Portfolio.
· Responsible for the development of new Innovation brand strategies and drive planning and execution of marketing initiatives
· Directs activities of customer and competitor analyses in the areas of product preferences, potentials, sales coverage, market size, and pricing segmentation.
· Identify customer needs, develop disease state and procedure insights in the field and understand health care market trends and competitor strategies
· Stakeholder Engagement; develops strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders, medical associations, public authorities. Responsible for third party meetings attendance and ensuring brand consistency and maximum exposure.
· Connection with diverse stakeholder groups in both Ethicon at Global, EMEA and local levels: Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D, Quality, Regulatory
Role Specific Competencies:
Driving Business Growth
· The ability to generate new business by growing market share, expanding brands, identifying high-growth product categories, and developing new businesses.
· Setting a business strategy that includes translating customer and market insights into value-based opportunities; identifying, licensing, or acquiring growth opportunities; and achieving both short and long-term growth.
Managing Change and Complexity
· Able to lead through multidimensional, complex, and often ambiguous situations to ensure sustainable results.
· This includes creating a climate that supports innovation while influencing others to accept and support new strategies, organizational changes, or shifting business realities. Able to help others overcome individual and organizational resistance to change.
Shaping the External Environment
· The ability to assess, influence, and shape the external environment by partnering with government agencies, industry and trade associations, health care companies, suppliers, advocacy groups, KOLs, and other external stakeholders.
Ensuring Legal and Regulatory Compliance
· Able to ensure EMEA compliance with governmental regulations and laws. This includes understanding the impact of new and existing laws and regulations on the healthcare industry, seeking legal or regulatory counsel when confronted with potential compliance issues, and understanding the impact of actions on the Business Unit and Johnson & Johnson’s liability.
· Able to direct and monitor financial and budget activities to achieve financial goals. This includes partnering with Finance leadership; determining right strategy; conducting financial planning, analysis, and modeling; driving NPI planning and forecast and anticipating trends and making key decisions that impact short- and long-term financial performance.
· Able to understand a business, an industry sector, region, or a particular market on a global basis. This includes the ability to focus on synergies across many different cultures and markets and involves planning and implementing business strategies that are aligned with both Regional and local market objectives.
· Marketing excellence: Understands how the business operates through multiple cross-functional experiences with emphasis on marketing and sales experience applied in varied contexts – customers, competitors, markets, products, geographies; etc.
· Preferably already working within similar environment
· A Master’s degree is preferred but not essential
· Proven ability of thinking strategically and fostering a culture for continuous improvement
· An outstanding demonstrable track record of leadership and results, coupled with a performance driven approach
· Customer centric thinking and development of insight
· Ability to influence and collaborate effectively in a matrix environment
· Ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing environment
Closing date: 31st October
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Leeds, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Portugal, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)