ICON Clinical Research Facilities & Admin Supervisor in Whitesboro, New York
ICON Clinical Research has a strong reputation in our approaches to clinical development. We apply scientific and operational excellence across all phases of clinical trial outsourcing services for our clients. We work with top pharmaceutical organizations on emerging therapeutic areas which include but are not limited to Oncology, Vaccines, CNS, Cardiovascular and Pain.
- Overview of role*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Supervise the day-to-day operations of site facilities, ensuring processes and procedures are streamlined to achieve maximum efficiency in terms of cost and productivity.
· Monitor use of Facilities request system, responding to tickets and ensuring compliance with department metrics.
· Supervise the coordination of essential central services, including reception, security, mail, fax, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling, ensuring facilities are well maintained and fully operational.
· Oversee the local Facilities and Administration budget, including annual budget preparation, forecasting, invoice processing and tracking.
· Manage local facilities projects
· Coordination and delivery of new staff orientation.
· Assign tasks and priorities to a defined team to meet daily objectives and deadlines.
· Supervise and coordinate the work of external Facilities contractors.
· A minimum of 4 years experience in a Facilities related role.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels and across cultures.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications.
· Prior experience supervising the work of others
· Strong oral and written communication skills with fluency in English.
· Experience with health and safety management with knowledge of legislative health and safety requirements.
· Familiar with HVAC, Electrical, Generator, Heat pumps systems
· Budgeting and financial management experience
We invite you to review our clinical opportunities at www.iconplc.com/careers.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.