Robert Half-Robert Half Legal Robert Half Legal Perm Legal Recruiter in Westwood, California
Req ID: 142261
Job Type: Staffing
Job Title: Perm Legal Recruiter
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
Industry: Legal Staffing
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Legal is a premier provider of legal professionals on a temporary, project and full-time basis. We specialize in the placement of attorneys, paralegals and legal support personnel for law firms and corporate legal departments. In order to meet the growing demands of our clients for legal professionals, we are looking for a talented, focused, results-oriented person. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With locations in major North American and international markets, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2015).
As a Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing legal professionals in full time – direct hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations and networking events to increase our presence within the local community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in a legal-related field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
If you have a background in a legal-related field and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.870.8367 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Business Unit: Robert Half Legal