HCA, Hospital Corporation of America House Administrative Supervisor PRN - Nursing Supervisor in West Hills, California
Supervises nursing personnel and coordinates staffing to meet the nursing care needs of the patients for a specified shift. Acts as a resource for all employees in the hospital. Assumes overall responsibility for the hospital in the absence of hospital administration.
- Baccalaureate in Nursing or equivalent preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California
- BCLS, ACLS and sufficient current certification that meets AB508, such as CPI or MOAB required.
- PALS preferred.
- Hospital Fire & Safety certification required within 60 days of hire.
- Minimum 5 years clinical hospital experience required.
Title: House Administrative Supervisor PRN - Nursing Supervisor
Location: California-West Hills-West Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01554-3524