HCA, Hospital Corporation of America LVN Medical Intermediate in Webster, Texas
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX - We are seeking dedicated nursing professionals to join ourMedical Intermediate Unit.Interested in joining our team? Apply online now!
Shift: PRN (12 hour shifts)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided atClear Lake Regional Medical Centerinclude: * Breast Diagnostic Center
Level III emergency department
ACR-accredited imaging center
Neuroscience and neurology
Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
Wound treatment center
Women’s and Children’s Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a/ Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities/, opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties – more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region.
- Responsible for direct patient care given to his/her assigned patients including care of patients on telemetry monitors.
- Responsible for informing the RN of any pertinent changes in the patient’s condition.
- Monitors and evaluates patients on the unit.
- Monitors medication administration, diet therapy and evaluates effect of patient teaching.
- Assists physicians with insertion of central venous catheters and/or other venous access devices, as needed.
- Evaluates the acute renal patient with complications.
- Uses special feeding tubes (gastronomy, jejunostomy, nasogastric).
- Responsible for care of patients on telemetry monitors.
Responsible for maintaining a customer friendly atmosphere.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for the Medical Intermediate Care Unit.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Vocational Nurse Examiners required.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- I.V. Certification course completed within six months of hire.
- Six months experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Completion of a vocational nursing program.
- Educational requirements appropriate for meeting population-specific needs of patients assigned to the Medical Intermediate Care Unit.
Title: LVN Medical Intermediate
Location: Texas-Webster-Clear Lake Regional Medical Center- Webster
Requisition ID: 01533-65903