Fluor Construction Engineer IV- Mechanical WP Closure in Waynesboro, Georgia
Job Title Construction Engineer IV- Mechanical WP Closure
Job Description Support the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy quality requirements on the project. Initiate action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work.
• Evaluate, select, and apply standard construction engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using solid engineering judgment in making decisions
• Supervise or coordinate the work of engineers, technicians, and other personnel who provide assistance on specific assignments
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements • Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and seven (7) years of work-related experience; a recognized certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Preferred Qualifications • Construction Management degree or global equivalent
• Typically has five (5) years of project experience
• Ability to speak/read multiple languages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Basic or intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic or intermediate use of spreadsheets
Degree Required Yes
City (or Nearest City) Waynesboro
Country United States
Requisition Number 88844BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.