The Washington Post Email Marketing Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
The email marketing specialist serves as a member of the Email team with the goal to generate increased engagement among our digital readers through editorial and commercial email products.
The email marketing specialist will be responsible for managing The Washington Post’s e-mail operations. This includes working with the newsroom to manage the 70+ editorial newsletters that are sent out weekly, overseeing e-mail marketing campaigns and the monitoring and troubleshooting of deliverability issues and reader complaints.
Success will be measured in the ability to efficiently distribute tens of millions of e-mails a month while aiding Post businesses reach their business goals.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and accuracy of e-mail lists and campaigns
- Responsible for the successful delivery of 90MM+ e-mails monthly
- Support marketing activities for various businesses across the organization, including e-mail campaigns and house media campaigns
- Manage troubleshooting between internal end-users and the e-mail service provider
- Identify any problems with deliverability, spam complaints or unsubscribe
- Troubleshoot the e-mail workflow process and identify areas for operational improvement
- 2+ years in e-mail marketing or operations
- Hands-on experience managing e-mail campaigns
- Highly developed analytical skills and operational knowledge of online metrics
- Demonstrated ability providing and executing on tactical recommendations on deliverability, creative, data hygiene, privacy and segmentation of e-mails and newsletters
Knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws preferred
Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time