Defense Intelligence Agency BUDGET ANALYST in Washington, District Of Columbia
Defense Intelligence Agency
- 1 vacancy - Washington DC, DC
Work Schedule is Full Time - Permanent
Opened Wednesday 10/12/2016 (12 day(s) ago)
** Closes Wednesday 10/26/2016 (2 day(s) away)
About the Agency
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
DIA employs a variety of professionals who serve throughout the workforce to ensure successful operations. To view this position’s duties, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA’s online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.
- U.S. Citizenship - Drug Test - Security Investigation
- Experience in financial management and analysis to include principles, practices, laws and regulations due to the complex nature of programs assigned.
- Experience demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Experience applying decision making techniques in complex situations to include anticipating and recognizing best practices and choosing options to maximize benefits to the office, directorate, or Agency.
- Experience interpreting and evaluating financial information using a variety of analytical methods to provide recommendations.
- Experience interpreting and evaluating budget execution for compliance with fiscal law and guidance.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
What To Expect Next
Your application for employment must be prepared and submitted on-line at www.dia.mil. We will notify you, via e-mail, when your application has been received. Later, you will be notified, via e-mail, if DIA is or is not interested in you as a potential employee of our agency.
Review our benefits
Please visit our web site, www.dia.mil. Under the "Careers" heading on our web site, you will find a listing of benefits available to DIA employees.
Salary Range: $64,650.00 to $100,736.00 / Per Year
Series & Grade: GG-0560-11/12
Supervisory Status: No
Who May Apply: Open All Sources
Control Number: 453320800
Job Announcement Number: CFO-108587-01-NMJ