RK Mechanical Trade Foreman-Sheet Metal in United States
Trade Foreman-Sheet Metal
Summary of Duties
Provide comprehensive onsite practical and technical direction pertaining to contract scope of work for respective trade. Oversee the scheduling, coordination, and supervision of trade crew activities. Adhere to project schedule and orchestrate timely project completion within budget. Cooperate with project management and maintain open lines of communication regarding trade related matters concerning project budget, productivity, change orders, and customer satisfaction.
· Provide a safe work environment for you, RK crews, and all job site personnel. Assist Corporate Safety Managers as requested.
· Customer satisfaction.
· Work within the perimeters of trade specific project budget.
· Ensure quality craftsmanship on trade specific system installations.
· Plan specific trade installation approach and procedures.
· Coordinate CPMI for specific trade.
· Schedule daily and weekly trade activities.
· Trade related material, tool, and equipment requisitions.
· Trade specific journeyman to apprentice ratio.
· Maintain positive and professional relationships with all customers, external and internal.
· Conflict Resolution.
Foreman Career Level:
· Indirect supervision.
· Performs technical responsibilities.
· Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts, techniques and procedures.
· Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
· Contributes to a team under general supervision of an experienced professional or manager.
· Skilled specialist or recent college/university graduate.
· Role specific skills and experience required.
· Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
· Supervision and guidance of crews.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures.
· All employees are accountable for safety and health and are empowered to stop work if an unsafe condition is present. Employees should immediately notify their supervisor so that the hazard may be corrected.
RK Mechanical employees and subcontractors are required to implement and maintain all safety and health systems practices including the training requirements of RK Mechanical Orientation, shop or site specific orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Identification and Reporting, and OSHA 30
· Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
· Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
· Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
· Work in all types of weather.
· Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law