Penn Power Group Technican Service Supervisor in United States
Technician Service Supervisor
Take your career to the next level as a Technician Service Supervisor. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is currently accepting resumes for a Technician Service Supervisor who is a highly effective supervisor that has the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- A mechanical aptitude – you know how vehicles work and operate.
- Supervision of technicians, as well as job assignment to technicians.
- Abilities to investigate and resolve a variety of problems.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Representatives on job statuses.
- Respond to inquiries regarding company’s services, pricing, dates repairs will be completed, adjustments to bills/repair orders, etc.
- Three years of management experience in the diesel engine/heavy duty trucking industry.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Exceptional customer service.
- Prior truck dealership experience.
- Project management skills.
- Great Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication abilities – written and verbal.
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
Requisition Number: 16-0158
Post Date: 11/14/2016
Title: Technican Service Supervisor
Number of Openings: 1