Revenue Solutions, Inc. Technical Consulting Manager (IC) in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Technical Consulting Manager (IC)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture
• RSI is a small company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest consultants and software developers
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.
RSI is an equal opportunity employer
We are growing our U.S. and international consulting practice and are looking for an experienced Technical Consulting Manager who can drive the successful delivery of RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management software products for Government Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database. The solutions are modular, allowing clients to purchase and implement one solution alone, multiple solutions installed in a phased approach, or the entire solution.
Leveraging your strong technical and management background in the oversight of large-scale public sector enterprise software projects you will support our Development, Infrastructure and Technical Architecture teams in providing oversight and governance for one or more client engagements. Working closely with RSI’s Leads, you will be responsible for providing oversight for various projects, ensuring overall project quality, resolving high-level issues in a timely and effective manner, assuring financial goals are met or exceeded, and for ultimately delivering successful project implementations.
If you have a strong technical background and are an effective leader, strategist, communicator and relationship builder then this could be the opportunity you’re looking for!
While we would prefer that this position be located at our Consulting Implementation Center in Providence, RI we are open to looking at candidates based elsewhere in the Northeast. Travel to client sites will be required.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS& COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 10+ years’ experience in software engineering (C#, ASP.NET, Java), with experiences across all phases of the SDLC
• 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role, developing & implementing policies, team building
• Demonstrated experience leading infrastructure-related projects such as network upgrades, hardware procurement, server/storage implementation, and/or core IT application deployments (email upgrades, software applications)
• Experience configuring and managing virtual development environments
• Proven ability to influence the definition of technical strategies and design of solutions
• Exceptional influencing, persuasion and motivational skills
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• PMP certification
• Familiarity with database administration, system administration
• Familiarity with a wide range of IT infrastructure related technologies (e.g. Networking, storage/backup, server/desktop virtualization, Windows Servers, etc.)
• Experience implementing large-scale software projects for Revenue agencies, including Tax, Child Support Enforcement and/or Unemployment Insurance Tax
• Development experience, preferably in a Big 5 Consulting firm