RGIS Team Leader - Part Time - Dist 295 -Oahu, HI in United States
JOB DESCRIPTION – Team Leader
REPORTS TO: District Management
RGIS combines a world-class combination of people, coverage, process and technology that makes it the “employer of choice” among companies within the industry. Our core values and philosophies allow our employees to grow and succeed through hard work, teamwork and leadership. We are looking for Team Leaders now for immediate openings in your area.
Team Leaders are responsible for counting in and supervising events. During an event, all team members physically count the merchandise for various retailers. The type of inventory to be counted varies depending on the type of location that is being audited. Inventories/events take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the store and the level of inventory to be counted.
Team Leaders supervise groups of team members during an inventory event. They establish and manage flow plans for inventories that ensure achievement of accuracy and productivity standards. In addition, Team Leaders train or assist in training team members to improve performance.
Team Leaders interact with our customers in order to ensure excellent customer service while delivering an accurate and productive inventory/event. They act as liaisons between team members and store personnel.
Team Leaders administer work schedules for multiple team members. Since inventory/event schedules can change at the last minute, a Team Leader must verify that his/her team has the correct information and confirms each team members’ assigned events.
RGIS is guided by core values that have helped us grow from a small regional operation to a global company serving many of the largest companies in the world. It is essential that these values are engrained in our employees, and that they are reflected in everything we do.
Honesty, Integrity & Loyalty - All decisions must be based on these values
Teamwork – Community before self
Partnership – Win when our Clients are Successful
Innovation – Healthy Dissatisfaction with the Status Quo
Positive Presence – Our Attitude Towards our Stakeholders
Passion – For Everything we do
Understanding the Business
Knowledge of Policy and Procedures
Acting with Honor and Character
Job Requirements & Duties
· All Team Leaders are required to participate in and complete the Team Leader Certification program.
· Demonstrated ability to motivate others positively.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Ability to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our customers while meeting and exceeding company objectives.
· Ability to maintain a can do attitude, attack job with passion and optimism, demonstrate a sense of urgency and deliver excellent results.
· Possess strong organizational and planning skills.
· Ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with team members and customers.
· Ability to apply critical thinking skills when solving problems.
· Ability to work through potentially stressful situations in a professional manner.
· Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner.
· Proficient with the RGIS hand-held computer and other inventory equipment.
· Ability to achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all events worked.
· Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an unconventional schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
· Ability to work in various work environments, such as retail stores, warehouses, outdoor industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
· Access to reliable transportation.
· Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
** If a Team Leader is required to supervise other team members on an overnight assignment, he/she will be required to complete Sexual Harassment Training prior to the event, as required by applicable law.
· Prolonged standing with frequent walking
· Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers
· Able to work for extended periods of time
· Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
· Able to use ladders and step stools up to 5 rungs high
/· /Able to travel by car
· Minimum 18 years of age, unless state law requires otherwise.
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
· Prior customer service experience preferred.
· Prior supervisory experience is a preferred.
· Must have a working knowledge of basic math.
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Background and Drug Screening
· Applicants are subject to background and drug screenings, where permissible by state.
18 years of age for Non Travel Districts
18 years of age for Travel Districts
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Title: Team Leader - Part Time - Dist 295 -Oahu, HI
Requisition ID: PRE01391