Caribou Coffee Store Team Member in United States
Job Description * Position Mission:* Responsible for providing superior guest services in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. This position is responsible for greeting guests, taking guest orders and payment, preparing and delivering coffee and non-coffee products in a timely manner, and creating a positive energetic atmosphere for the guest.
Responsibilities Include: Core Competencies:
- Problem solving.
- Managing the guest experience.
- Maintaining the look and feel of a well-run store.
- Driving for results.
- Managing multiple priorities.
Being resilient under pressure. Essential Functions/Activities:
Guest Service/Shift work.
- Welcomes guests into the store.
- Takes guest orders and payment using the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Prepares beverages and serves food products according to Caribou’s policies and procedures.
- Develops personal ongoing relationships with customers.
- Floats between barista, guest service or wherever help is needed.
Manages cash drawer and follows all cash handling policies and procedures. Store Upkeep/Cleaning:
Ensures floors are clean and free of debris.
- Stocks and organizes the store as needed.
- Ensures dining area is clean, free of debris and well maintained.
- Cleans and stocks restrooms.
- Prepares product for later shifts.
- Weighs out beans for the rest of the day and the next shift.
Prepares oatmeal cups, cold press and cooler mix. Functional Skills:
Knowledge of basic store operations.
- Ability to assist in training of new Team Members in store roles preferred.
Ability to motivate other Team Members preferred. Required Experience:
Restaurant, retail or guest service experience preferred.
- May require the ability to work early mornings, evenings, some holidays and/or weekends.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. Physical Demands: The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
* The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Caribou or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.*
Caribou Coffee Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and does not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation.
Job number: 837074
Category: Restaurant Staff
Location: MN, MOUND, 5401 SHORELINE DRIVE