RK Mechanical Steel Detailer in United States
Summary of Duties
Drafting and coordinating all aspects of structural and miscellaneous steel as required per project specifications and demands with minimal instruction and supervision, usually leading a project.
· Drafts and coordinates steel in congruence with project specifications and demands.
· Efficient in leading projects.
· Coordinates effectively with other trades as well as other members of the staff. Takes charge of meetings and leading the coordination efforts.
· Understands structural /miscellaneous steel codes, coating requirements, industry standards, and shop preferences.
· Must have increased latitude when it comes to project recommendations and resolving problems.
· Expected to be aware of the problems in order to write RFI’s and correct problems as needed.
· Receives direct supervision.
· Performs administrative or technical responsibilities.
· Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts, techniques and procedures.
· Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
· Contributes to a team under general supervision of an experienced professional or manager.
· Skilled specialist or recent college/university graduate.
· Role specific skills and experience required.
· Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law