Penn Power Group Service Manager in United States
Fleet Service Manager
Penn Power Group, a leading distributor of Detroit Diesel engines, Allison transmissions, Carrier refrigeration and GE Jenbacher engines, is seeking a talented individual to work as a Fleet Service Manager. We have been in business for over 50 years and are known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets.
We are looking to hire a highly effective manager that has the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great Leadership skills
- Excellent communication abilities – written and verbal.
- A mechanical aptitude – you know how vehicles work and operate.
- Supervision of technicians, as well as job assignment to technicians.
- Abilities to investigate and resolve a variety of problems.
- Collaborate with Customer on service needs and preventative maintenance scheduling.
- Knowledge of inventory management and secure inventory practices.
- Respond to inquiries regarding company’s services, pricing, dates repairs will be completed, adjustments to bills/repair orders, etc.
- Three years of management experience in the diesel engine/heavy duty trucking industry.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Prior truck dealership experience.
- Project management skills.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
For more information about PENN Power group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact Human Resources at HRInfo@pennpowergroup.com or (215) 333-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Requisition Number: 16-0158
Post Date: 10/6/2016
Title: Service Manager
Number of Openings: 1