RK Mechanical Service Coordinator / Dispatcher - RK Service in United States
Service Coordinator / Dispatcher - RK Service
Summary of Duties
Assists in the administration of service coordination, field productivity and field profitability of the Customer Experience Department. Also assists the Customer Experience Manager and Field Services Manager in achieving the goals and objectives of both the Customer Experience and Field Services Department.
Schedule service, maintenance and warranty work taking into consideration the expected complexity of the work versus the experience and capabilities of the technician.
· Assist the Customer Experience Manager / Field Services Manager in the planning, organization, motivation and coordination of the department’s resources and objectives.
· Assists in answering heavy phone volume for both internal and external customers.
· Strives for first call resolution, assists in the resolution of customer complaints in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner, and knows when to reach out to management for assistance.
· Guide field staff in properly completing specialized forms required, and assist in getting the paperwork to the necessary departments.
· Daily coordination with the CSM / FSM and technicians.
· Takes responsibility for seeing the job is completed satisfactorily by following up on callbacks and completion of jobs.
· Initiates actions to verify or respond to changes in appointment times including contracting customers to verify scheduled appointments notifying customer when technicians will be late, reschedule missed appointments and place follow up calls.
· Accurately captures customer information GP Wennsoft, verifies documentation
· Checks in regularly with customers via phone or email to stay on track, avoid problems and make sure the customer is pleased
· Makes appropriate judgements to remedy problems and ensure service recovery
· Actively listens to customers, sets clear mutual expectations, empathizes as necessary and is friendly and professional.
· Works with Field Supervisors to prioritize open calls and then dispatches in a timely manner.
Must possess outstanding customer service skills, ability to multi-task, be able to prioritize work tickets.
Solid computer skills to handle multiple programs and work on 3 monitors
2+ years previous service coordinator / dispatch experience preferred
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.