Penn Power Group Sales Engineer _ Sigma in United States
Take your career to the next level as a Sales Engineer. Sigma Six Solutions is dedicated to delivering powerful reliability solutions. We have a passionate commitment to power reliability and why over 1000 companies partner with us to test, commission, and maintain their electrical power systems. They trust us to keep their power on. We are also known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a motivated self-starter? If yes, Sigma Six Solutions is an industry leading provider of electrical equipment and power systems. Servicing both power and electrical systems and equipment is our business. We are currently looking to add a Sales Engineer to our team to provide sales and marketing support as assigned to meet area goals. This activity will be done using all principles of good salesmanship, including personal client visits, telephone selling, group presentations, territory and account management plus participation in technical and professional associations.
- Developed complete proposal services in conjunction with the Operations Department staff and corporate staff.
- Consistently meets overall area sales goals by making regular sales calls on existing accounts and establish contact and develop relationships with new accounts.
- The ability to assist corporate needs in new service assessments, marketing research and literature development.
- Experience giving effective presentations at customer events or professional society meetings.
- Experience in the development of the area sales and marketing plan. Bring input and new ideas on Sales and Marketing activities.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Graduate engineer (BSEE) and two years of similar work
- OR Graduate of electrical technical school or equivalent, and five years of similar work
- OR High school diploma or equivalent and eight years of similar work.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, weekends, some overnight travel to cover sales territory.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
For more information about Sigma Six Solutions, please visit our website at www.sigmasixsolutions.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please no phone calls.
Sigma Six Solutions is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact HRInfo@pennpowergroup.com (215) 335-0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Requisition Number: 16-0072
Post Date: 10/26/2016
Title: Sales Engineer _ Sigma
Number of Openings: 1