DataScan PDC Sales & Training opportunities- Interested in applying for the next Sales Trainer or Autosales² opportunity in United States
Thank you for your interest in the PDC!The Performance Development Center was started in 1997 to support the training needs of dealers’ F&I; departments. As the industry grew, so did our programs, and today the PDC is proud to support the ever-changing needs of dealers, including new and used vehicle operations.
Our team of Trainers and Consultantshave an extensive retail background and are well versed in sales, finance, fixed operations and total dealership management.
We are currently accepting applications for Sales Trainers however, we do not have an active opening at this time. We expect to start recruiting very soon!
If you would like to be considered for our future openings, please complete an application through this posting.
In order to be considered for the next openings applicants must have:
- 5+ Years Experience in Retail Automotive environment
- 2+ Years F&I; Experience required -Sales Management, GSM or GM Experience preferred
- Strong Presentation Skills required
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with clients and associates at all levels
- Must present a professional appearance and conduct themselves professionally at all times
*Trainer position requires extensive domestic and possible international travel up to 100%
** All applicants will be required to re-apply to the open position
*IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED (OR HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED WITHIN THE LAST 90 DAYS) BY A SOUTHEAST TOYOTA OR JM&A; DEALER PARTNER, WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO CONSIDER YOU FOR EMPLOYMENT**
Requisition Number: 16-0014
Post Date: 9/29/2016
Title: PDC Sales & Training opportunities- Interested in applying for the next Sales Trainer or Autosales² opportunity?
Alternate Location: JM&A; Group