Colony Brands Merchandising Clerk in United States
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of the world’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-Commerce companies. To support our growing non-food/hardgoods divisions, we are seeking a Merchandising Clerk to provide administrative support to our merchandising professionals. This will include expediting samples from vendors for catalog consideration and photography, preparing product information for catalog presentation and maintaining strong relations with vendors and internal departments.
What You’ll Do
Our Merchandising Clerks order and expedite product samples and paperwork as required by Merchandise Managers and Assistants.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Requesting product information from vendors for copy development
- Communicating with suppliers about product issues
- Preparing cut-outs with financial data for reference in pack presentations
- Maintaining vendor files
What It Takes
We need a cross-functional player with professional level communication skills, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
In addition, we are looking for:
- 1+ years related business experience
- Above average organizational skills
- An extensive knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications, especially Excel
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision
What You’ll Get
The chance to make a recognizable difference and drive sales growth with a stable, family-owned, people-oriented company in business since 1926. Colony Brands is not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Seven 4-day work weeks in the summer months to give our employees additional time off
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
- And, so MANY more!
*The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. *