RK Mechanical Journeyman Ironworker/Structural Welder in United States
Journeyman Ironworker/Structural Welder
Summary of Duties
Responsible for performing a wide range of trade specific activities for industrial and commercial clients.
· Perform job specific activities.
· Oversee the activities of crews.
· Perform some layout activities.
· Perform some material takeoffs as necessary.
· Trade related material, tool, and equipment requisitions.
· Perform planned maintenance tasks as prescribed.
· Perform equipment start up with associated documentation.
· Perform quality control inspections on RK Mechanical service work.
· Technical trouble shooting and diagnostics when needed.
Must be able to pass: 7018 3g & 4g, 3/8" plate test
· Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
· Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
· Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
· Work in all types of weather.
· Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law