Revenue Solutions, Inc. IT Consultants (Entry level) in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
IT Consultants (Entry level)
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth, team oriented consulting company? RSI may be the place for you!
• Mid-size company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• Ability to work with and learn from some of the best and brightest consultants and technologists in the industry where strong performance is recognized
• Opportunity to gain career-building experience using the latest software and leading-edge tools to design and develop large scale computer applications that assists local, state and international governments to more efficiently collect taxes so they can provide more services to the community and reduce taxes for compliant taxpayers
• Close-knit team environment with personalized career attention including a variety of training options and a formal mentoring program
• Full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about our company and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees, visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com and check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/revenuesolutionsinc.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are hiring entry-level Consultants and Infrastructure Analysts to join our team of IT professionals working directly with our clients designing, installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products. As a Business Analyst your responsibilities might include gathering and documenting system requirements, writing automated business rules, and participating in user acceptance testing and knowledge transfer. If you prefer working with Databases, we have opportunities available that will grow and develop your skills in data manipulation and data modeling. And if you love overall IT Design and Management we have positions available providing infrastructure and software build support.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IST, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Software Engineering, or related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• Relevant work experience and/or internships in the areas of Information Technology
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with excellent verbal communication skills
• Professional business demeanor with a customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) concepts and SQL, and standard object-oriented development techniques (OOD)
• Willingness to travel or relocate