Lewis Tree Service, Inc Hi-Rail Tech Lead in United States
Hi-Rail Technician Lead for Wilderness USA
Corporate Office in Rochester, New York
Work offsite across Continental USA
Current work location: Orlando, Florida area;
some parts of Georgia
Work expected to start in mid January 2016.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.**
- Proper maintenance and inspection of equipment as needed per Wilderness USA policy and/or per manufacturers recommendations.
- Proper operation and safe guarding of equipment as needed per Wilderness USA policy and/or per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Familiar with contract job specifications.
- Safeguards customers, employees, and public from hazards in and around the working areas.
- Reports any equipment problems, damage and/or all accidents to the operations coordinator.
- Responsible for enforcement of all safety policies and other duties as assigned.
- Timely execution of all paperwork as required.
- Responsible for all spray operations generating from assigned hi-rail unit.
- Responsible for hi-rail gear audits; safe operation and maintenance.
- Performs job briefings and/or training as needed on a daily basis.
- Able to fill in for operations coordinator.
Required Educa*_tion and Experience_*__
- Have a valid driver’s license, CDL and/or medical certification as required for the vehicle being operated.
- Obtain and maintain herbicide certification and licensing as required by Wilderness USA policy, local, state and federal laws.
- Able to hear, speak and see; ability to walk one mile or more.
- Able to perform physical labor, such as lifting a minimum of 50 lbs. to shoulder height or more.
- Certified or must obtain certification for CPR and First Aid Training.
- Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Able to attain and maintain e-rail status.
- Able to do basic math calculations.
- Familiar with computers and their functions.
Requirements see job description.
Requisition Number: 15-0035
Post Date: 12/16/2015
Title: Hi-Rail Tech Lead