RK Mechanical General Superintendent - Plumbing in United States
General Superintendent - Plumbing
· Practice, promote, and develop mentoring at all trades and manpower levels throughout the company.
· Document and ensure any required corrective measures are addressed and implemented.
· Develop ‘Master Plan’ approach for project.
· Execute, supervise and maintain CPMI.
· Schedule all daily and weekly scope of work activities.
· Requisition, maintain and account for tools, materials and equipment.
· Monitor progress, performance and quality of work for all Subcontractors and major Equipment Suppliers.
· Coordinate all required jurisdictional inspections, and maintain good working relationships with inspectors.
· Reviews, analyzes, and updates Labor Hours/Job Costs Report information with project management on weekly basis.
· Optimize project opportunity by field/pre-fabrication planning, CADD, organizing and scheduling, without compromising the quality, safety or completion date of the project.
· Assist project management with schedule preparation and SIP, including logic and resource/budget allocation, Labor Resource Charts and provide updates as required.
· Keep proper and complete documentation of project, in accordance with RK Mechanical, Inc.’s standard systems and available for inspection at all times.
· Provide required training, mentoring, coaching and leadership for field personnel. Participation in company provided training.
· Ensure accurate and complete cost coding of all time cards on a daily basis. Review, sign-off and forward time cards to corporate office as required.
· Ensure efficient project closeout, including completion of all punch list work, owner training and instruction, transfer of spare parts, final cleanup, demobilization and project records archiving.