RK Mechanical General Superintendent - Pipe Fitting in United States
General Superintendent - Pipe Fitting
Summary of Duties
Oversee the scheduling, coordination, and supervision of crew activities. Supervise and coordinate onsite field operations of RK Mechanical, Inc. and associated sub-contractors and vendors. Provide pertinent information and trade specific information to the GC in the development of the project schedule. Adhere to project schedule and orchestrate timely project completion within budget. Cooperate with project management and maintain open lines of communication regarding matters concerning project budget, productivity, change orders, quality control and customer satisfaction.
· Practice, promote, and develop mentoring at all trades and manpower levels throughout the company.
· Document and ensure any required corrective measures are addressed and implemented.
· Develop ‘Master Plan’ approach for project.
· Execute, supervise and maintain CPMI.
· Schedule all daily and weekly scope of work activities.
· Requisition, maintain and account for tools, materials and equipment.
· Monitor progress, performance and quality of work for all Subcontractors and major Equipment Suppliers.
· Coordinate all required jurisdictional inspections, and maintain good working relationships with inspectors.
· Reviews, analyzes, and updates Labor Hours/Job Costs Report information with project management on weekly basis.
· Optimize project opportunity by field/pre-fabrication planning, CADD, organizing and scheduling, without compromising the quality, safety or completion date of the project.
· Assist project management with schedule preparation and SIP, including logic and resource/budget allocation, Labor Resource Charts and provide updates as required.
· Keep proper and complete documentation of project, in accordance with RK Mechanical, Inc.’s standard systems and available for inspection at all times.
· Provide required training, mentoring, coaching and leadership for field personnel. Participation in company provided training.
· Ensure accurate and complete cost coding of all time cards on a daily basis. Review, sign-off and forward time cards to corporate office as required.
· Ensure efficient project closeout, including completion of all punch list work, owner training and instruction, transfer of spare parts, final cleanup, demobilization and project records archiving.