DataScan F & I Specialist in United States
This position has a start date in January 2017.
- Are you ready to take your F&I; experience to the next level?
- Are you looking for a Career opportunity within F&I; with an Industry leader and FORTUNE® Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For that promotes Leadership growth and potential?
- Do you love to travel and would be open to residing in different areas of the United States?
- Are you motivated to helping others achieve their goals?
If the answer is YES, this is the right opportunity for you to consider!
F&I; Specialists are responsible for traveling to assigned JMA accounts to train the Finance Manager and/or dealership personnel on JM&A; products and processes, and to provide all of the tools necessary to sell JM&A; products.
The F&I; Specialists perform a wide variety of duties to establish and maintain mutually beneficial, professional relationships with current JM&A; dealer customers. The responsibilities of the Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Support field management on assignments.
- Training by providing one-on-one training with an F&I; Manager that is new to the dealership on the JM&A; sales process.
- Achieve performance objectives set forth by JM&A; while managing time to complete all reporting requirements (e.g., daily reports).
- Train and review product knowledge with dealership employees.
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments and at all levels within the dealership.
- Must be able communicate in an effective manner with dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given.
Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment.
Minimum of 4 years of retail automotive experience.
- Minimum of 2 years as a full-time, primary F&I; Manager required.
- Sales Management, GSM or GM experience a plus!
- Must possess excellent communication skills, to include written, verbal and presentation, with the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels. Bilingual a Plus!
- Must be willing and able to travel 100% upon hire for up to 24 months as a F&I; Specialist.
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the country upon promotion.
*We are unable to consider any applicants who are currently employed by our JM&A; Dealer partner stores, OEM stores, or SET Dealer Partners*
Requisition Number: 16-0465
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Title: F & I Specialist
Alternate Location: JM&A; Group