MUFG Union Bank Executive Administrator in United States
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Perform complex secretarial and administrative duties involving frequent exercise of independent judgment, initiative, diplomacy, and tact in support of an executive.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Screen telephone calls and determine which can be handled by other areas of the bank
• Answer complex inquiries which require thorough knowledge of departmental policies and procedures
• Type confidential materials in the form of memoranda, correspondence, and letters from drafts
• Review drafts and finished documents for grammatical usage
• May take and transcribe dictation
• Compose letters and agenda
• Conduct research and data analysis for special and on-going projects
• Prepare reports and recommendations
• Compiles data for various administrative reports
• Prepares /summarizes information from raw data using spreadsheets or other software. Requires the ability to create mathematical computations in spreadsheets and convert to presentation level materials
• Develop and maintain filing system. Maintain manager's calendar, coordinate and arrange large and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences and seminars
• May prepare materials necessary for meetings, etc
• Receive and greet incoming visitors in a professional manner
• Direct them to the proper individual and assist them with their needs
• Respond to inquiries received internally and externally by mail, which may involve communicating with high level management both verbally and in written form
• Perform administrative functions such as ordering department supplies, coordinating equipment repair, making department staff travel arrangements, etc
• Process and coordinate department accounts payables and expense vouchers
• May coordinate or maintain department budget
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• 6 to 10 years of technical experience
• Advanced personal computer skills with proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphic software packages
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Why Work for MUFG N.A.?
• We are a financially strong and stable bank.
• We value workplace diversity.
• We are committed to the training and development of our employees.
• Innovative vacation benefits.
• We offer a matching 401k, a Retirement Plan, a variety of Flexible Health Benefits.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Title: Executive Administrator
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 10010733-WD