Penn Power Group Diesel Mechanic CVP Tech in United States
Heavy Duty Diesel CVP Technician
Take your career to the next level as a Heavy Duty Diesel Technician to perform commercial vehicle repairs. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you a high energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, Penn Power Group is looking to hire a highly effective communicator that has the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in handling the assigned inspection and repair of heavy duty diesel trucks to include preventative and non-scheduled maintenance, including inspecting, troubleshooting, repairing and/or replacing components from air horns, air brake systems, electronics battery, sensors, wiring, switches, air conditioning, auxiliary power unit.
- Knowledge in the safe operation of all garage tools, diagnostic equipment, lifts, hoists and jacking equipment.
- Ability to Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts as needed to execute repairs.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret technical data via instruction manuals.
- Diesel Engine Technical degree and/or training.
- A valid driver’s license
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Minimum of three years’ experience diagnosing, repairing and maintaining diesel engines in a shop, fleet or road side assistance.
- Own tools and excellent driving record
- Capability of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems
- EPA 608 and/or 609 certification or a willingness to attain it
- Capacity to demonstrate technical knowledge of diesel systems, materials, methods and tools to perform, prioritize and complete work
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan.
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k).
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated.
Requisition Number: 16-0150
Post Date: 12/22/2016
Title: Diesel Mechanic CVP Tech
Number of Openings: 1