Datacard Group Content Development Specialist in United States
*Content Development Specialist REQ# 5318 *
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing compelling marketing and technical content for Entrust Datacard’s target audience including blogs, website content, email campaigns, brochures, ebooks, video scripts, technical notes, knowledge based articles and more. The goal of the content is to drive brand awareness, lead generation, thought leadership and customer satisfaction. The content must be compelling, story-driven and direct response oriented.
We are looking for an open minded marketer who exudes both creativity and a love of good content. Someone who loves to help define and execute strategies but then constantly iterate on them both independently and with other teams. An individual that believes that good writing can always be better and metrics always have room for improvement. The perfect candidate has a passion for writing, wants to help achieve lead and revenue goals and seeks growth in their career through content marketing. This position is responsible for creating a wide range of materials utilizing creative and technical writing skills, as well as a strong interviewing process to gather great content to write about! The ideal candidate will be able to translate complex technical concepts into human-readable form, and will be able to extract benefits from features in a way that will help drive our sales and marketing process.
This role will primarily be responsible in support of the Entrust Certificate Services product.
- Improve the product knowledge base using the Salesforce Communities platform
- Update all current content within the product knowledge base to follow a consistent look and feel
- Convert common issues and other content provided by product teams into knowledge base articles or other self-help content
- Create video tutorials and other helpful content to assist customers in their day to day deployment and management of products and services.
- Work closely with the Entrust Datacard marketing team to create content for communications and promotions
- Work with the Entrust Datacard teams to create virtual labs for creating tutorials, troubleshooting guides and other helpful self-help content
- Produce and/or coordinate a variety of web project deliverables which may include web site enhancements, redesigns, new technology implementation, forms, videos, multimedia, etc.
- Track, analyze and report the performance and metrics of support and self-help related online services and content
- Troubleshoot and resolve web issues such as broken links, page layouts, cross-linking, and visual design
- Coordinate with IT and others to resolve technical issues and set up new project requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in digital mark:eting, web communications or equivalent formal education and experience
- Ability to work independently on cross functional teams
- Creativity, ability to think out of the box and drive change
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet completion deadlines and budget constraints
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in editing, proofing, writing and design concept
- Working knowledge of web usability, architecture, search and user interfaces
- Demonstrate high level of experience with online troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Competency with HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of web servers and network appliances (e.g. Apache, Tomcat or F5)
- VMware Workstation, ESXi or other virtualization platforms
- CompTIA Network+ or equivalent certifications
- Working knowledge of public or private PKI
- Social Media experience including blogs, Twitter and LinkedIn
About Entrust Datacard
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Entrust Datacard encourages applications from all qualified candidates. _ Contact Nicole Mair at_ firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-270-3490 if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
NO AGENCIES, NO RELOCATION
Job Title: Content Development Specialist
Job ID: 5318
Job Function: Marketing
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Location: Canada: Ottawa, Ontario