Revenue Solutions, Inc. Consulting Managers in United States
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply (at the bottom of the page) and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and energy it takes to be successful in a fast-paced, high-growth consulting company?
Revenue Solutions, Inc. (RSI) provides IT consulting services and software products to clients in the government revenue industry across the United States. We're experts at delivering and developing systems solutions that streamline tax administration and maximize revenue. Our clients in State and Local agencies rely on us to help them shorten and straighten the path to implementing new information technologies while reducing the risks and budgetary concerns often associated with these mission-critical projects. As a result of our success, RSI's business has continued to grow at a rapid rate.
Why work for RSI?
• RSI provides significant opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture.
• RSI is a medium sized company with a history of steady growth and profitability, a strong management team, great people, and many opportunities for advancement
• RSI provides employees with the opportunities to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest technologies
• RSI's management team is fully supportive of work-life balance
• RSI hires only the best and the brightest
• RSI provides a full and competitive benefits package including a variety of bonus programs, 401(k), medical/dental/disability, and paid vacation and holidays.
Please visit our website at www.RevenueSolutionsInc.com to learn more about our company, the services and products we provide, and the high levels of commitment we have towards both our customers and our employees.*** RSI is an equal opportunity employer ***
We are growing our consulting practice nationwide and are looking for several experienced Consulting Managers to manage implementation teams installing and customizing RSI’s Revenue Premier® Enterprise Management products for State Revenue Agencies. All Revenue Premier® product offerings are built in an n-tier client-server environment using an ASP.NET/C# front end and a Java/J2EE back end on an Oracle or SQL Server database. The solutions are modular, allowing clients to purchase and implement one solution alone, multiple solutions installed in a phased approach, or the entire solution.
As an RSI Consulting Manager, you will be involved with all aspects of the project, including leading your team through installation and configuration, conducting JAD sessions with the client, developing detailed architecture and design documents, and participating in acceptance testing and knowledge transfer activities.
As RSI’s most senior onsite team member, you will also be responsible for managing client relations, for setting and balancing expectations, for resolving issues in a timely and effective manner, and for ultimately delivering a successful project implementation.
We have positions available in a variety of locations around the United States. Relocation is not required, but you must be willing to travel to the client site for a full 5-day workweek. RSI does provide generous travel packages and a variety of relocation options are available.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES (Not all roles require all skills):
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS or a related field.
• Immediate authorization to work in the US
• 10+ years relevant work experience including 5+ years in a leadership role
• Demonstrated track record of successful delivery of high-quality, large-scale public-sector IT projects
• Strong theoretical knowledge of computer database design
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experience applying the SDLC in a project setting
• Thorough understanding of object-oriented design principles
• Good grasp of Java or .NET and SQL
• Experience with data warehousing and ETL tools
• Experience managing budgets, mitigating delivery risks, and making optimum time/quality tradeoffs
• Ability to quickly grasp technical issues and offer solutions
• Ability to drive teams to consensus
• Strong client relationship skills
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Advanced degree
• Direct project management experience in a client-facing consulting environment
• PMP certification
• Experience leading client design sessions
• Experience with development/harvesting of business rules and design of applications using a rules engine
• Experience implementing IT projects for Revenue agencies, including Tax, Child Support Enforcement and/or Unemployment Insurance Tax.