Colony Brands Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator Internship in United States
Colony Brands, Inc.is one of North America’s largest and most successful direct marketing catalog and e-commerce companies. Our company has grown from a premier mail-order cheese company to include a diverse portfolio of affiliates, brands and products ranging from apparel to kitchen appliances, while maintaining our roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI.
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator internship will begin in January and end in May 2017.
What You’ll Do:
The Assistant Fulfillment Project Coordinator will work with the Assistant Managers on the coordination of all slotting procedures for the picking area and make strategic placement decisions to better utilize the facility. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Making logistic placement decisions to better utilize the product
- Maintaining and updates several WMS reports
- Project Planning for picking and packing job functions
What It Takes
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors.*In addition we are looking for:*
- Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
- Ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
- Paid Opportunities - 2016 interns averaged $3,500/ month!
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store
- Discounts range from 25% to 40% off
- Four-Day Work Weeks—We all need a little down time and during the summer months, our interns enjoy a few four-day work weeks
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vison Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful
- R. Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details