RK Mechanical Apprentice - Ironworker in United States
Apprentice - Ironworker
Summary of Duties
As an apprentice level ironworker, you will gain experience in the industrial industry. Under supervision, the apprentice ironworker is responsible for completing tasks related to structural iron and steel erection and completing the tasks in a timely, quality manner while learning trade and practicing/studying to become journeyman level.
· Assist in installation or assemblies in shop, building or worksite.
· Assist with the set-up and operation of trade specific equipment and machinery.
· Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
· Receives direct supervision.
· Performs technical responsibilities.
· Work is generally structured or recurring.
· Objectives based on established guidelines, processes and operating procedures.
· Relevant past experience is not necessarily required.
· Entry-level position.
· Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
· Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
· Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
· Work in all types of weather.
· Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law