RK Mechanical Account Executive - Energy in United States
Account Executive - Energy
Summary of Duties
First point of contact to all assigned RK Mechanical customers. Prepare/oversee accurate scope letters. Facilitate the transfer of projects to the Operations Team from the Preconstruction Team ensuring that there is a clear understanding and transfer of up-to-date information. Identify possible issues and coordinate solutions.
· Facilitate the transfer of information from our customers to the RK Mechanical team.
Identify possibleproblems/issues and coordinate the solutions.
Prepare/overseeaccurate scope letters.
Facilitate thetransfer of projects to the Operations Team from the Pre-ConstructionTeam.
Ensure that thepreconstruction services provided by RK Mechanical meet customerrequirements.
Direction to theConstruction/Design team (internal & external).
Create scopesummaries that clearly define the project pricing and responsibilities.
Create an accuratetrend timeline & pricing that defines accepted/pending/declined trendsfor the project.
Explain and definepricing and scope to our clients.
Be the RKMechanical representative to ensure that there is a clear understanding& transfer of up to date information.
Offer solutionsand gather information to keep the project scope clear and within budget.
· Company Leader.
· Responsible for one or more programs/functions of such diversity and scope to be of critical importance to overall company objectives.
· Negotiates critical and controversial issues with top-level employees and officers.
· Plays a role in company business strategy development and execution.
· Makes authoritative decisions and recommendations having significant impact on extensive and related activities of the company.
· Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive programs and activities of importance.
· Manages autonomous individuals, managers and diverse groups giving broader direction.
· Expert in field, extensive relevant experience, 15+ years.
· Masters or college/university graduate or equivalent combination of skills and experience generally required.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law