RK Mechanical 2+ Years Hydronic Pipe Fitting Experience in United States
2+ Years Hydronic Pipe Fitting Experience
Summary of Duties
Perform general manual labor and miscellaneous tasks utilizing some trade related skills.
· Loading and unloading.
Clean-up work areas.
· Receives direct supervision.
· Performs technical responsibilities.
· Work is generally structured or recurring.
· Objectives based on established guidelines, processes and operating procedures.
· Relevant past experience is not necessarily required.
· Entry-level position.
· Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
· Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
· Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
· Work in all types of weather.
· Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.