RK Mechanical 1-2 Years Plumbing Experience in United States
1-2 Years Plumbing Experience
Summary of Duties
Perform general manual labor and miscellaneous trade specific tasks utilizing minimum construction skills.
Clean-up work areas.
Labor Career Level:
· Receives direct supervision.
· Performs unskilled physical work.
· Work is generally structured or recurring.
· Objectives based on established guidelines, processes and operating procedures.
· Relevant past experience is not necessarily required.
· Entry-level position.
Complywith all company policies and procedures.
Allemployees are accountable for safety and health and are empowered to stop workif an unsafe condition is present. Employees should immediately notify theirsupervisor so that the hazard may be corrected.
RK Mechanical employees and subcontractors are required to implement and maintainall safety and health systems practices including the training requirements ofRK Mechanical Orientation, shop or site specific orientation, CPR/FirstAid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Identification and Reporting, and OSHA 10.
· Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy and hazardous areas.
· Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
· Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
· Work in all types of weather.
· Must have working knowledge of all trade materials and tools.
· Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
RK Mechanical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law