Cymer, Inc. Human Resources Coordinator - part-time 30 hours/week in Netherlands
Human Resources Coordinator - part-time 30 hours/week
0005305 Requisition #
Provides administrative and clerical support for the Human Resources function (in support of the European/Israel organization covering 7 countries) in the areas of HR administration, compensation and benefits, employment, employee relations, and training and organizational development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative, project and clerical support to Europe/Israel HR Business Partner, such as coordination of messages, information to callers/visitors, file maintenance, (department) office supplies and mail.
- Compiles, updates, files and maintains a variety of information and documents. Maintains employee files. Conducts audits for accuracy and compliance.
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc. Ensures appropriate signatures are obtained in a quick and efficient manner.
- Provides support in preparing for new-hire on-boarding and orientations.
- Maintains record and provides proper attention to employee events, like birthdays, company anniversaries, weddings, illnesses, etc.
- Ensures proper administration of Field Service Engineers’ worked hours: for payroll, accounting and agency administration purposes.
- Ensures proper administration of vacation days’/illness administration.
- Prepares, processes and reviews the payroll data for monthly payroll processing for the European region (different countries).
- Takes care of requirements regarding immigration, such as visa, work permits, residence permits, etc.
- Is actively involved in employee relations activities.
- Assumes office management related duties for the Veldhoven office to ensure an efficiently running office environment.
Performs the role of “gate keeper” for all travel arrangements for the Europe/Israel employee group. Functions as key “logistics” coordinator for visitors from abroad (local travel and housing arrangements).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent follow through skills.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize tasks and projects.
- High level of flexibility.
- Experience recognizing, recommending, and implementing process improvements.
- Strong clerical skills, including filing and tracking.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
Ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic e-mail systems. SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree or equivalent with emphasis on Human Resources, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with an international company is required.
- Prior experience with Taleo (or any applicant tracking system) is highly desired.
Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing. French and/or German knowledge is a plus. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The employee may be required to travel based on business needs.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.