Teradyne Service Engineer in South Korea
Requisition ID 11941BR
Job Title Service Engineer
Location Korea, Republic of - Seoul HR-KR001
Employment Category Regular Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide Technical Support and resolution to the customers. This include System installations, diagnostic and identification of problem areas which result in system failures.
· Escalates service problem and take ownership of problem until it is resolved.
· Manage customer expectations by quick, clear and accurate delivery of pro-active action, information and responses to customer (Internal and External).
· Follow-up and ensure timely closure of all customer complaint.
· Work on shift rotation, providing a 24x7 field support to customers.
· Has a winning attitude and willing to go extra miles to meet and exceed expectation
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
· Degree in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years experience in field Service/maintenance role and prior experience in Automation Testing will be an advantage.
· Good working knowledge with automation applications.
· Good command on microsoft excel is a must. Some knowledge in C, C++/ Visual C++ programming will be an advantage.
· Strong analytical skill is required.
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English and your native language.
· Pro-active, team player, meticulous with ability to work independently and under pressure
Position Subject to ITAR controls No
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)