UBS Financial Services Regulatory Reporting Specialist in Hong Kong
Job Reference #: 141868BR
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Your Role: Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business in this ever changing regulatory environment? We’re looking for someone like that to: – review and process daily and periodic regulatory reports – perform control checks to ensure day-to-day process comply with regulations – participate in User Acceptance Test for new system roll outs/enhancements – work closely with Compliance, Technology and Client Onboarding teams to meet new regulatory requirements
Your Team: You’ll be working in the Regulatory Reporting team within the Integrated Middle Office in Hong Kong. We support all the non-transaction related regulatory reporting requirements for the APAC Equity Derivatives business.
Your Experience and Skills: You have:
– a university degree
– a basic understanding of equity, fixed income, and derivative product characteristics
– the ability to pick up new tasks and to adapt quickly in new environments
– knowledge of regulatory requirements in the APAC region preferably
– knowledge of VBA preferably
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels
– very organized with a keen eye for details
– able to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate work
– fluent in English
What We Offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.