S&P Consultants Cerner Revenue Cycle Strategist in US, United States
S&P Consultants is a leading independent provider of healthcare information technology consulting. With an emphasis on clinical systems, we offer consulting services ranging from executive advisory to system implementation, optimization and support. The breadth and quality of our services continually produce results that enable our clients to achieve their strategic objectives while reducing technology-related costs, thereby maximizing the return on their investment.
As the result of our continued growth, we are currently seeking a Cerner Revenue Cycle Strategist. The strategist will be responsible for utilizing revenue cycle knowledge across the healthcare industry, progression of client metrics and contributing to client relationships and support. Responsibilities include financial metric monitoring, operational overview of all revenue cycle departments, roadmapping, future optimization and executive leadership.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in related healthcare field or Information Technology
- Provide expert Cerner Revenue Cycle services-must have experience in Cerner Millennium Revenue Cycle with a minimum of 3 implementations
- More than 5+ years of Cerner Millennium implementation and support experience
- Clinical background preferred
- Prior consulting experience is required
- Knowledge of regulatory standards such as Meaningful Use, HIPAA, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75%
This is an exciting opportunity to join our family, enjoy continuous professional development and become an integral part of a high caliber team.
- Exceptionally competitive compensation / benefits package
- Successful track record in securing the next project opportunity before your initial assignment ends
- Bonus opportunity
- Company laptop /iPhone
- Corporate AMEX
- Generous 401K Match & Profit Sharing
From: S&P Consultants