HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Case Manager - Registered Nurse RN (PRN) in Trinity, Florida
One of Tampa Bay's "Best Places to Work," Medical Center of Trinity is a new 236 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus. The facility is equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams, and the most advanced medical technologies which serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women’s Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
The RN Case Manger will facilitate the interdisciplinary plan of care with a focus on evaluating the appropriateness of clinical care, medical necessity, admission status, level of care, and resource management. The RN Case Manager will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes and patient throughput while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The RN Case Manager will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes and will facilitate appropriate discharge plans.
- RN with current state licensure, BSN preferred
- Three years of recent nursing experience in acute care setting, hospital based case management experience required
- Certification in Case Management preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships
- Demonstrates analytical and critical thinking abilities with pro-active decision-making and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates an ability to perform specific competencies as identified on the Case Management Competency Grid
Title: Case Manager - Registered Nurse RN (PRN)
Location: Florida-Trinity-Medical Center of Trinity
Requisition ID: 00146-6087