HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Resp Practitioner II PRN in Thornton, Colorado
This position reflects advanced experience and expertise in the area of respiratory therapy. Staff functioning in this role will participate in direct patient care, staff & program development and professional initiatives. The respiratory therapist II will demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for assigned patients. Each service area may require specialized skills and/or serve specific age categories, which may include infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Treatment in compliance with the Hospital and Respiratory Therapy Service Policies and Procedures.
- Support of the Hospital and Department at all times and participates in the Department and Hospital Performance Improvement efforts.
- Responsibility for maintaining and improving respiratory therapy knowledge and skills.
- Good judgment and the ability to function independently and posses evaluation and decision making skills.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Colorado State Respiratory License Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Current BLS Current ACLS Current PALS NRP preferred Membership in professional organization (AARC, NBRC) preferred
Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Respiratory Therapy Program
C. Experience: Minimum: 1 year acute / critical care experience or related experience Preferred: 2-3 years acute / critical care experience or related experience
Title: Resp Practitioner II PRN
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-59257