Baylor Scott & White Health Registered Nurse (RN) PACU Recovery in Temple, Texas
Baylor Scott & White Memorial Hospital PACU
Level One Trauma Facility located in Temple, Texas
Full time- 40 hours/Week
Evening Shift 1:00pm-11:30pm
Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $9 billion and serving a population larger than the state of Virginia, we have the vision and resources to provide our patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White Health stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations.
Our state-of-the-art 19 bay PACU has an average of 55-80 cases daily. Featuring the most advanced technology in the areas of Transplants, Cardiovascular, Orthopedic and General surgery cases. With patients receiving care by a team of top medical professionals in their field!
If you like variety and complex critical care, our PACU is the place to continue or grow your nursing career!
What Makes Us Unique?
- State of the art technology is used in all aspects of patient care
- Transplant of Heart, Kidney and Pancreas
- Total Joint replacements as well as Spinal Surgery
- We are a teaching hospital and enjoy a collaborative environment where teamwork is promoted between physicians and nurses.
- We’re growing!Baylor Scott & White Health is currently expanding and ground has broke on our new Surgical Sciences Building
Requirements of a Qualified Candidate:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- Associate’s Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be licensed to practice professional nursing by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Minimum 2 years of Acute Care or PACU RN experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Functions competently and effectively in emergency situations.
Job Family: Nursing