MUFG Union Bank CCAR, Operational Risk, and ERM Audit, Associate in Tempe, Arizona
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
The Associate,Senior Auditorposition is a staff role within the Internal Audit for the Americas function. It reports to either a VP, Audit Manager or a Director, Senior Audit Manager. The position is primarily responsible for completing quality work within assigned timeframes and budgets. This is generally the execution of assigned audits, including planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking and follow-up.
This position generally does not manage staff. Travel is required for the position, with an estimated range of 10-40% varying on the location of the incumbent and key staff and stakeholder and audit geographies.
Execute an efficient and effective program of audit work including aspects such as:
• Lead interviews of process owners to develop understanding of business processes, client’s business
• Identify potential risks and controls, and assist in developing scope and work programs
• Evaluate internal controls design and effectiveness • Identify control weaknesses and suggest appropriate remediation
• Document results using appropriate business and technical language in workpaper system
• Report findings and client issues to Portfolio Manager or Senior Portfolio Manager
• Assist with workpaper review and report preparation
• Complete work on a timely basis and with high quality Maintain compliance with audit methodology, while also operating within industry best practices, applicable regulations, and internal and external professional practice expectations
• Build relationships with peers and clients within organization Act as a leader and role model and continuously improve self and department
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Five or more years of internal or external audit or risk management experience • Experience with the financial industry and related markets, and related regulatory bodies
• Knowledge of risk assessment, audit methodology, and execution
• Demonstrated proficiency in technology as required for assigned areas (MS Office, audit data analytics, etc.)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Other skills as required in assigned areas of responsibility
• Compliant with MUFG Union Bank Code of Conduct, exhibits strong ethical behavior, and adheres to other similar professional requirements
Title: CCAR, Operational Risk, and ERM Audit, Associate
Requisition ID: 10008369-WD