BlackBerry Corporation Enterprise Account Manager in Sunrise, Florida
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
The Enterprise Account Manager must build and maintain positive, trust-based relationships at all levels of the account, including senior executives.
Successful individuals are able to discuss business strategies and understand and explain complex technical solutions. The Enterprise Account Manager must coordinate and leverage multiple functions across BlackBerry, yet remain personallly accountable for everything related to his/her customers. Success is measured by the total penetration of BlackBerry solutions and customer feedback.
- Building and maintaining senior management/C level relationships with key corporate accounts to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets
- Influencing the adoption of BlackBerry software, including mobile device management (MDM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts
- Actively supporting targeted named accounts and Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for BlackBerry
- Conducting ‘deep dive’ strategic account campaigns to support your accounts, enabling your customers to experience the full BlackBerry value proposition, allowing them to deploy deeper into their organization
- Building and managing a sales pipeline tracking and activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training and information to named accounts and VAR partners
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- 5+ years of progressive, enterprise software sales experience
- Proven success in selling complex enterprise software
- Experience developing and implementing account plans and approaches in line with the overall strategy
- Successful sales experience as a new-business "hunter", able to introduce technologies and maintain long-term relationships
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport in senior customer relationships
- Strong business acumen and technical aptitude to succinctly align customer needs with the BlackBerry value proposition
Proven ability to respectfully engage and work with multiple functional areas across the organization
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled