HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist in Sun City Center, Florida
Celebrating over 30 years of providing compassionate patient care, South Bay Hospital is the leading provider of healthcare services in the Sun City Center and South Shore area. The 112 bed facility will soon be expanding to 138 beds and currently offers comprehensive care that includes 24-hour emergency room services, heart and vascular care, cardiac cath lab, orthopedic and spine care, cancer care, stroke center and outpatient diagnostic and rehab services.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- ARRT certification required.
- Current Florida state licensure required.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: Radiology Technologist
Location: Florida-Sun City Center-South Bay Hospital - Sun City Center
Requisition ID: 00642-3070