Philips Digital Analytics Manager in Stamford, Connecticut
The Digital Analytics Manager is focused on analyzing and synthesizing the recurring analysis and insight deliverables from key ecommerce partners (i.e. Amazon) and Philips driven campaigns. This role will play a key part in developing a deep understanding of the data to in order to lead critical thinking and insight mining that will generate meaningful business growth. This data is new, so this person needs to be able to retrieve the most critical data that will drive business growth and translate it to a meaningful, convincing story to senior management that has never seen this data before to influence them on the way forward. Also, this data should be defined to how we can use it in a repeatable model across businesses. This role is part of the Digital Center of Excellence team and will work closely with the Digital Analyst with a focus on growing our online sales and optimizing the consumer experience across our digital touch points.
-Digital Business Performance Information and Advising:
• Analyze industry trends, market conditions and competitor marketing data to offer actionable insights and recommendations on best practices for improving marketing program performance
• Retrieve and interpret detailed product data from partner sites to generate actionable recommendations (“killer insights”) by channel and stage of the Consumer Decision Journey
• Present and effectively communicate data and insights to internal team providing supporting evidence for recommendations and suggestions offered
• Share best practices locally and globally – both from a campaign and eCommerce perspective
-Digital Advertising Campaign Tracking and Optimizations:
• Develop and define digital campaign strategies and programs for each stage of the consumer experience journey
• Create, implement and manage digital marketing campaigns through the complete campaign lifecycle (plan, test, execute, measure, and refine)
• Monitor and analyze digital and traditional metrics to identify opportunities/trends to increase web traffic and generate high quality leads
• Generate reports that track the performance of campaigns and product launches
• Design and conduct analysis, interpret results and synthesize recommendations
• Create ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
-eCommerce and Retail Analytics
• Manage and analyze online retail sales performance results across major etail partners
• Analyze performance dashboards with brand and cross functional teams utilizing internal and external tools
• Set and track online performance KPIs and targets including online shipments, point of sale information, sales share, ratings & reviews performance, etc.
Act as the eCommerce Retail Analytics expert across the local organization
• Work closely with brand, sales, sales planning and category management teams on analysis, insights and development of a holistic (online and offline) marketing strategy
• Manage analytic vendor relationship and reporting infrastructure
What We are Looking For:
· Bachelor level degree
5+ years of analytic experience with a focus on digital and retailer metrics
· High-level proficiency in Excel including pivot tables, advanced formulas and macros
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong influencing and presentation skills
· Ability to make clear what the data means and define how to use it in a repeatable model across businesses.
· Helpful if experienced with Digital advertising, eCommerce, and Analytics tools
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply Today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.