Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Co. Customer Support Representative in St. Paul, Minnesota
Customer Support Representative
Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Co.
Saint Paul, MN
Excellence Beyond Expectations
Would you like to be part of a successful, growing company? Do you enjoy working with customers and providing excellence beyond expectations? If so, take a look at Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply Company. We're a leading distributor of sign, screen printing, and digital products headquartered in St. Paul, MN. Ten locations strong, we network with the top manufacturers in the industry to bring only the best supplies, equipment, and services to customers from the Midwest to the West Coast.
This position is responsible for providing service and technical support to internal and external customers. This position is also responsible for providing support and backup for outside sales staff and for providing a positive customer experience and dedication to Excellence Beyond Expectations.
- Takes ownership of order generation, placement and fulfillment to ensure customer experience with Midwest while exemplifying Excellence Beyond Expectations
- Upsells the order using suggestive selling skills
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering quotes, specifications and related costs to provide customer with prompt accurate pricing
- Works with vendors and Midwest personnel to exceed customer expectations
- Provides customer centered approach on all interactions with internal and external customers
- Maintains established productivity, quality and customer service standards as outlined
- Maintains consistency of service standards and professional responses to provide uniform branch support on a national level
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert by staying on top of technology and product changes
- Maintains and improves personal technical and product knowledge of all Midwest offerings
- Performs other duties as assigned and needed to support Midwest customers
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years inside sales/customer service experience in the sign, screen or digital graphics industry and a working technical knowledge of Midwest’s products and services; or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Must be able to demonstrate either by reference or supporting documents, capabilities in providing quality customer service, computer proficiencies, and the ability to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Industry and technical knowledge of Midwest’s products and services is expected
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and current technologies to stay current and relevant in meeting changing support needs
- Proven telephone based sales and customer relationship building experience
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making and personal organizational skills
- Ability to work well and thrive in a team environment
- Maintain a sense of urgency on behalf of the customer and company
- Ability and willingness to accept personal ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional growth and education
- Ability to work altered schedules as needed
Share with us your talent, drive and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with rapid professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program including employee benefits and retirement plan options.
Join us and become part of our great team!
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Location: St. Paul, MN
# of openings: 1
Job Code: 2742-CSRMSSMN-SRPO2