Aon Corporation Pensions Administrator - 9 Month FTC (Sheffield, UK) in Sheffield, United Kingdom
Pensions Administrator - 9 Month FTC (Sheffield, UK)
We’re hiring! Aon Hewitt is currently recruiting a Pensions Administrator to join our team in Sheffield on a 9 Month FTC. ThePensions Administration team administer a defined set of pensions processes (member events and scheme events) for clients. You will be responsible for processing transactions and project work within these schemes, responding to queries and generating reports for clients
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visitwww.aonhewitt.com
About the role
A Pensions Administrator provides high quality administration support for internal and external clients by:
Accurately processing transactions and queries by following procedures correctly and meeting agreed deadlines.
Following client specific requirements to meet each clients' exact needs.
Applying the processes and procedures of the team in daily work.
- Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets).
- Reviewing and updating procedures and documentation.
- Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required levels of technical knowledge and behavioural standards, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate communication channel and language.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
- Colleague will work closely with senior members of the team to increase understanding of the client, processes and tools/systems.
- Colleague should actively participate in team meetings and seek opportunities to develop self and others where possible.
- Colleague will collaborate with colleagues from other domains, client teams and business areas globally.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management
Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality.
- Good understanding of Word and Excel.
Salary and benefits
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Job number: 12596
Category: Benefits / Benefits Delivery
Location: United Kingdom, NRT, Sheffield