CRI Advantage Senior SQL Consultant - DOD - Scott AFB - Contract in Scott AFB, Illinois
CRI Advantage is looking for a Sr. SQL Consultant experienced with SQL (SQL Developer, TSQL and/or PLSQL) to help our client, the Department of Defense, transform acquisition, financial improvement and audit readiness and meet the rapid and profound changes to the DOD military acquisition and sustainment community. You will need to be proficient in SQL functions as you will be querying various data sources to review and provide the output and outcomes of financial, transportation, logistics and working capital fund feeder systems.
All candidates must possess a minimum active Secret Clearance or above.
- SQL query execution, SQL syntax, SQL Functions, Data types, Index, Primary/foreign key and user defined types, stored procedures
- Develop required analytics projects in response to business needs
- Contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting and data analysis methodologies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
Experience of eight (8) or more years in a related field.
Four (4) year degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of Teradata is preferred
- DOD systems knowledge in financial, working capital fund, or transportations/logistics (TWCF, USTRANSCOM, AMC, SDDC, MSC)
- SQL Management Studio
- Proficient with SQL Syntax
- Store procedure
- SQL Assistant
- SQL Command
- Knowledge of Shared Information Architecture
- Knowledge of parsers
- Data storage
- Data modeling
- Enforce data integrity, security, and stewardship.
- Provide data structure, integration and intelligence solutions
- Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Craft quality code and solutions for maintainability and extensibility
CRI Advantage, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer (AA/EEO)/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
CRI Advantage, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer (AA/EEO)/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Tracking Code: 307-771
Job location: Scott AFB, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular