CRI Advantage Senior Oracle/SQL Specialist - DOD in Scott AFB, Illinois
CRI Advantage is looking for a Senior Oracle/SQL Specialist experienced with SQL Developer, TSQL and PLSQL to help our client, the Department of Defense, transform acquisition, financial improvement and audit readiness and meet the rapid and profound changes to the DOD military acquisition and sustainment community.
- Knowledge of TeraData and parallel SQL query execution
- Knowledge of Teradata is preferred
- SQL Management Studio
- Proficient with SQL Syntax
- Store procedure
- SQL Assistant
- SQL Command
- Knowledge of Shared Information Architecture
- Knowledge of parsers
- SQL Functions, Data types, Index, Primary/foreign key and user defined types
- Data storage
- Data modeling
- Develop required analytics projects in response to business needs
- Contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting and data
- Collaborate with stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
- Enforce data integrity, security, and stewardship.
- Provide data structure, integration and intelligence solutions
- Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- Craft quality code and solutions for maintainability and extensibility
Experience of eight (8) or more years in a related field.
Four (4) year degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution.
CRI Advantage, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer (AA/EEO)/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Tracking Code: 307-771
Job location: Scott AFB, Illinois, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular